Alcohol? Work? Sex? If you are a Bigg Boss Fan, you really would want to know these shocking unknown secrets of Bigg Boss. The show in which contestants are 24×7 under the camera, still there are some well-kept secrets. But only untill now.
Here Are Some Unknown Secrets Of Bigg Boss House
1) The Bigg Boss house is more like a movie set and less of a house, with lots of flashy lights, and 90 cameras shooting there actions 24×7.
2) Quitting the show can make contestants pay a fine which can be as high as Rs 2 Crores.
3) The kitchen area is the most demanded among the contestants because it gives more footage compared to other areas. Usually, the contestants end up having lunch at 4 P.M. and dinner up-to 10 P.M.
4) Contestants can hide from the cameras in shower and washroom only, as only those areas have no cameras.
5) There are mirrors all around the house, but they are not for the contestants to check themselves out. In fact, there are cameras and cameramen filming behind the mirrors.
6) There is No Clock Policy in the home. The contestants have to be separated from the world and they are not aware of time.
7) There is a separate smoking area in homes to ensure their privacy. This is avoided on T.V. and not shown but if they make any TRP-bait comments, that is telecasted.
8) No books are allowed inside the Bigg Boss House including holy books like The Gita, The Bible, The Kuran. If it is required by the contestants Big Boss provides it for a specific time.
9) One of the biggest problems of being surrounded by nature is having lots of insects including snakes and scorpions too.
10) The minimum signing amount for the contestants is Rs 8 lakhs. Even if they get eliminated in the first weekend.
11) Additionally, there is weekly pay system to the contestants who survive the first two weeks.
12) As the Big Boss House is huge, it is impossible for the contestants to clean the house by themselves. Therefore a cleaning staff visits in the house once in a week.
13) As the contestants are not allowed to interact with the outsiders, so while the cleaning staff does their job the contestants are made to stay in one part of the house.
14) The contestants are not allowed to interact with the media after the selection in the show. Even after the eviction, interviews are done only with channel’s permission.
15) Liquor is not banned in the house. Yes, contestants who take alcohol, are given the same in fruit juice packs.
16) The Great Khali who made a place in the finals of Big Boss 4, was paid a huge amount of Rs 50 lakhs per week.
17) Baywatch star Pamela Anderson who was part of Bigg Boss Season 4, charged Rs 2.5 crore for just three days.
18) That still is nothing when compared to Salman Khan. He charges Rs 11 crore for each show of season 11.
19) Couples do get intimate in the home but obviously its gets edited because Bigg Boss is a family show.
20) Gautam Gulati at 27 years, is the youngest winner and Vindu Dara Singh at 41 years, is the oldest winner of the show.
21) The voice of Bigg Boss belongs to Atul Kapoor. He has dubbed many Hollywood film characters like JARVIS from the Marvel Iron Man movies, and James Moriarty from Sherlock Holmes.
So, now that you know the Unknown Secrets Of Bigg Boss, share this with your friends.